[06/03/2009] NEXT :: Chris MiMo, Sam Cherry, Tim Andresen

Herunder hører snak om koncerter, musikarrangementer og events. Holder du et arrangement, eller kender du til et arrangement som andre skal høre om, så post det i dette area.

Redaktør: Moderators

Besvar
gentlemanfinn
Geografisk sted: Østerbro

[06/03/2009] NEXT :: Chris MiMo, Sam Cherry, Tim Andresen

Indlæg af gentlemanfinn »

Billede

NEXT @ CULTURE BOX presents MIMO
FRIDAY 6TH MARCH

CHRIS MIMO (UK)
SAM CHERRY (UK)
TIM ANDRESEN

What happens next I hear you ask? London's hottest new party MiMo fires up with residents Chris MiMo and Sam Cherry. Born out of a passion for cutting edge dance music and a real hedonistic party vibe, Mimo has packed out London clubs like Ministry Of Sound, The Cross, Turnmills, Pacha and The Egg as well as hosting amazing weekly parties in Ibiza. Chris Mimo is firmly establishing himself as an international DJ and producer, signed exclusively to Big In Ibiza with no less than 10 tracks coming out this year, a mix compilation in April and a solo album later this summer. His partner in crime Sam Cherry has played pretty much every major London venue including regularly at Pacha and Rhythm Factory while still taking care of her residency at Reading's finest club Mango. Rounding off the night, Tim Andresen delivers one of his rare opening sets of low-slung grooves to kick off a massive night at Denmark's #1 club. That's Next!

For discounted guestlist places and further info please sign with the mailinglist at www.whathappens.dk
When you come back from a techno party, you should be dirty. Your jeans are filthy, you smell like cigarettes, you are covered in sweat. This is very important for me.
Besvar