(21-08-2010) Ballroom Jockeys @ Culture Box

Herunder hører snak om koncerter, musikarrangementer og events. Holder du et arrangement, eller kender du til et arrangement som andre skal høre om, så post det i dette area.

Redaktør: Moderators

Besvar
FrZ
Chart Attack VIP
Geografisk sted: 2200
Kontakt:

(21-08-2010) Ballroom Jockeys @ Culture Box

Indlæg af FrZ »

Strøm: What Happens & Ballroom Jockeys

Kode: Vælg alt

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

BOX 1 :: WHAT HAPPENS
TEVA (UK)
TIM ANDRESEN
MASSIMO
EMILIO

BOX 2 :: BALLROOM JOCKEYS
BUGGE
DUPLICATE
ZINKERNAGEL

Boy oh boy, this is massive! It’s the Strøm Festival and What Happens are proud to be joined by Teva in the mainroom and the Ballroom Jockeys who take charge of affairs downstairs. With What Happens being the biggest and most successful monthly party at the legendary Culture Box as well as Denmark’s leading house night, full house can be expected!

We are very excited to present Teva on the already mouth-watering line-up. With tracks signed to What Happens, Reset Robot’s Roomba Music, Tom Budden’s Alive Recordings, Jim Rivers’ Misfit label and remixes for Groove Armada (Buzz Chart #1) and many more, Teva is arguably one of the biggest talents to emerge from the global new school tech house scene in recent years. The South Londoner’s rolling bass-driven sound oozes funk and soul in all the right places. It’s no wonder this guy has been credited with heavy support from Joris Voorn, Richie Hawtin, Dubfire, Laurent Garnier, Digweed, Cattaneo, Angello and Yousef to mention a few!

Stuck in a period where DJs are online hype machines, it can be difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. Tim Andresen is one of just a few Scandinavian DJs with truly internationally reach, being the most consistent Danish house DJ on the international circuit the last decade playing countless of the planet’s most prestigious dancefloors like the terrace at Space, Pacha, Privelegé, Fabric and Ministry Of Sound. Not many can claim to have worked with Fatboy Slim, being signed as one of Toolroom’s “Leaders Of The New School”, released on Azuli (the UK’s longest running house label) or having been asked to mix a Ministry Sessions CD while recordsale were still something to talk about.

To heat up the club, we bring you Studiestrasse Records main man Massimo who won the Best DJ Award at Club Awards earlier this year and is a firm favorite among the Copenhageners with underground knowledge.

To round off a truly amazing lineup in the mainroom, we asked Emilio back by popular demand. Being a regular guest DJ at What Happens, he has teared the club up on previous visits.

Meanwhile downstairs, the jockeys who lead the funfilled race are Bugge, Duplicate and Zinkernagel followed by their army of dedicated partypeople.

Believe us when we say this is the party to go to in Copenhagen this Saturday!

For further info and exclusive guestlist places, please sign with the mailinglist at http://www.whathappens.dk

▄ █ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141993335825441 (Culture Box, Kronprinsessegade 54, Copenhagen, Denmark) 
Hvis nogen ikke ved, hvad de skal i aften. Lidt reklame for mine venners event, Ballroom Jockeys. Jeg er der :)
- I hate it when people compare FrZ with God. I mean, he's great and all, but he's no FrZ.
Besvar