DVD/CD drev forsvundet fre Denne Computer...??

Problemer med computeren, savner du et nyt spil, har du behov for hjælp eller skal du bare blære dig med dit nyeste kabinet. Det er her, hvor alt soft-, hardware og konsolrelaterede spørgsmål stilles. Ligeledes indlæg omkring internet, udbydere, www, ftp, html, osv. hører hjemme her.

Redaktør: Moderators

Besvar
Eisman
Geografisk sted: Denmark

DVD/CD drev forsvundet fre Denne Computer...??

Indlæg af Eisman »

Hej allesammen..

Jeg har i min computer et Samsung DVD brænder drev. Jeg har her på det seneste haft problemer med det.. Det vil ikke rigtigt læse nogle cd'er mere. Ud over det har jeg Deamon tools installeret. Da jeg så i går aftes startede min computer op, viste den ingen af drevene i Denne Computer.. Når jeg går ind og kigger under Device Manager kan jeg se både mit dvd brænder drev og Deamon tools drevet, men der er det gule udråbs tegn ved dem.. Nå jeg klikker properties står der dette under Device Satus: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) . Jeg har prøvet at afinstalere det og opdatere driveren, men den kan ikke finde noget.. Jeg har også prøvet at pille met rigtige drev (DVD Brænderen) ud, da jeg tænkte det måske kunne hjælpe.. Men neejjj.. Hvad er det galt...??
He checked it out, and saw that it was good....
Drud
Geografisk sted: #chart.dk

Indlæg af Drud »

Har du prøvet af fjerne Daemon tools, og så derefter så om DVD drevet kom frem igen. Evt. også få fjernet det, så der slet ikke var nogen af så tage dem en af gangen.

Måske du kunne tage en windows update, og se om der er nogen drivere der umiddelbart skal hentes. Hvis der ikke ligger noget her, så nyeste Daemon tools ind og samtidig nyeste driver fra Samsung til deres drev (Hvis dette findes).

Bare lidt forslag, så må du melde tilbage når du har prøvet :)
Brugeravatar
QrazyLeg
Site Admin

Indlæg af QrazyLeg »

Et af Google's første resultater skrev:I had the same problem when I uninstall CDRWIN 5.
I have a Toshiba CD-RW/DVD SD-R2120 and WinXp was telling me Code 39. I went on Golden
Hawk's web site and I found a link on Microsoft support site.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... us;q270008

Solution :
1 - Open regedit
2 - Remove the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters values completely from the following
registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

3 - Reboot

Personnaly, I haven't reboot. I just delete the driver and told WinXp to detect new
devices.
Kilde: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1022474609

Microsofts egen side skrev:

Kode: Vælg alt

CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive appears to be missing after you install Windows XP
View products that this article applies to.
Article ID	:	320553
Last Review	:	June 2, 2004
Revision	:	1.0
This article was previously published under Q320553
Important This article contains information about modifying the registry. Before you modify the registry, make sure to back it up and make sure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. For information about how to back up, restore, and edit the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
256986 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256986/) Description of the Microsoft Windows Registry
On This Page
SYMPTOMS	SYMPTOMS
CAUSE	CAUSE
RESOLUTION	RESOLUTION
 	Method 1: Remove the registry entry	Method 1: Remove the registry entry
 	Method 2: Replace the existing driver	Method 2: Replace the existing driver
MORE INFORMATION	MORE INFORMATION
APPLIES TO	APPLIES TO
SYMPTOMS
After you install Microsoft Windows XP, the CD-ROM drive, the DVD-ROM drive, or CD-ROM R/W drive may not be visible in the My Computer window. Additionally, there may be question marks on the devices that are listed under CD-ROM drives in Device Manager.
Back to the top	Back to the top
CAUSE
An incorrect device driver was installed for the CD-ROM device.
RESOLUTION
To resolve this behavior, use the following methods in the order that they are presented in.
Method 1: Remove the registry entry
WARNING: If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
1.	Click Start, and then click Run.
2.	In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3.	Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Class/{4d36e965-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
4.	On the File menu, click Export.
5.	In the File name box, type savedkey, and then click Save.
6.	Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type UpperFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.

Note If this data type is missing, go to Method 2.
7.	Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type LowerFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
8.	Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Method 2: Replace the existing driver
1.	Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2.	If Control Panel is in Category view, click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System.

If Control Panel is in Classic view, double-click System.
3.	On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
4.	Click the drive with the question mark next to it.
5.	On the Action menu, click Uninstall. When you are prompted to confirm the removal, click OK.
6.	Repeat steps 4 through 5 for any other drives with question marks.
7.	On the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Note If Windows XP cannot locate the driver for your device, the device may not be supported by Windows XP. To see the list of supported devices, see the most recent Windows Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) at the following Microsoft Web site:
Kilde: http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... -us;320553
Microsofts egen side (igen) skrev:

Kode: Vælg alt

CD-ROM access is missing and messages cite error Code 31, Code 32, Code 19, Code 39, or Code 41 after you remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP
View products that this article applies to.
Article ID	:	314060
Last Review	:	November 22, 2005
Revision	:	1.9
This article was previously published under Q314060
Important This article contains information about how to modify the registry. Make sure to back up the registry before you modify it. Make sure that you know how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up, restore, and modify the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
256986 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256986/) Description of the Microsoft Windows registry

For a Microsoft Windows 2000 version of this article, see 270008 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/270008/).
SYMPTOMS
After you remove either compact disc (CD) recording software or other software from your computer, your computer may exhibit the following behavior:
•	In My Computer, there is no access to your CD-ROMs.
•	In Device Manager, the following error message appears in connection with any CD-ROM device that is part of your computer system:
The device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31).
•	Device Manager displays the following error message:
A driver for this device was not required, and has been disabled (Code 32 or Code 31).
You may also receive an error Code 39 message that indicates that the driver is corrupted.

•	Device Manager displays the following error Code 19 message, which means that the registry returned some unknown result:
Your registry might be corrupted. (Code 19)
•	You may also receive the following error message:
Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)
RESOLUTION
Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
To resolve this behavior, follow these steps:
1.	Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
2.	Locate the UpperFilters value under the following key in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
3.	On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.
4.	Locate the LowerFilters value under the same key in the registry:
5.	On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.
6.	Quit Registry Editor.NOTE: After you remove the Upperfilters value and the Lowerfilters value, if you notice lost functionality in a particular program, such as CD recording software, you may need to reinstall that software. If the problem recurs, consult with the software vendor for assistance.

7.	Restart your computer.
STATUS
This is a known issue that can occur when you remove Easy CD Creator version 5.01 or earlier or DirectCD version 3.01c or earlier. This issue may also occur with Easy CD Creator version 5.01 and with DirectCD 3.01d or later.
MORE INFORMATION
There may be other third-party CD-writing software products that exhibit similar behavior. Some or all of the troubleshooting steps in this article might apply if such a product also adds entries under the UpperFilters or LowerFilters value in the registry, either by adding its own filter drivers or by removing the registry keys and values outlined in this article that begin with:
WARNING: Make sure that you perform a backup of your registry before making any changes. The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
APPLIES TO
•	Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
•	Microsoft Windows XP Professional
En hurtig Google-søgning... men håber da det kan hjælpe.
Senest rettet af QrazyLeg 09 jan 2006, 18:09, rettet i alt 1 gang.
www.chartattack.dk og #chart.dk @ EFnet administrator - come join us, it's fun!
"TV is chewing gum for the eyes" - Frank Lloyd Wright
Eisman

Indlæg af Eisman »

Hey Drud.. Jeg har lige prøvet hvad du skrev, men det har ikke hjulpet noget.. Det er stadig samme fejl inde i Device manager...

Og QrazyLeg, jeg takker mange gange for din insats. Jeg forstår desvære bare ikke det store af det... Er ikke den bedste til at håndtere computere..
Eisman

Indlæg af Eisman »

QrazyLeg I don't really know what you meen by Remove the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters values completely.... Duno what the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters are..
Mikkel
Geografisk sted: DK

Indlæg af Mikkel »

Eisman, QrazyLeg er dansker, han gad bare ikke oversætte det... ;)
Eisman

Indlæg af Eisman »

Ehe :? Det viste jeg da godt.. LOL :lol:
Eisman

Indlæg af Eisman »

Jeg har stadigvæk ikke fået det til at virke her.. Det virker som om Windows driverne mangler eller noget.. Drevet bliver fundet ved i BIOS ved opstart. Jeg kan også som sagt før se det inde i Device Manager. Jeg kan dog ikke se det inde i Computer Management eller denne computer.. Jeg har lige købt en ny brænder, prøvet at sætte den i. Men jeg for bare samme fejlmelding inde i Device Manager.. Jeg har prøvet at ændre dens position på IDE kabler, gav heller intet.. Jeg har ogdå haft flere udgaver af Deamon tools instaleret og der giver den bare samme melding i Device Manager på Image drevet... Ved snart ikke hvad jeg kan gøre mere... :cry:
Besvar